Monday, March 3, 2008

Dream Weaver

There are so many fascinating glyphs within such a small area at this site in Nevada that it is hard to single out a favorite. I scrambled around taking as many photos as possible before we had to beat the falling sun and endure the bumpy 4-wheel ride back to the highway. In many instances I would stand in one area just long enough for my auto focus to zip to attention - snap - and then I would be off to the next rock....and the next....and the next. So many glyphs....So little time.....I have been at this site twice and there is never enough time.
Many images shared their story once I was settled back at home halfway across our continent....on the edge so to speak ...looking at the waters of the Strait of Juan de Fuca from my living room windows. This particular image is still talking to me...I just now realized that perhaps a figure with arms folding inward is that of a woman...See my notes on the Madonna and Child....This woman is Special....she has a star above her...and two serious "things" going on above that...almost feel like our present day equivalence of Medicine....and a semi-figure above that which may have been created at a later time.
So what do I get out of it.....I sense snake or water energy...combined with something with legs in transition...a transmigration of sorts...topped by what I would call a "religious" symbol connected to human legs.
Maybe the star represents nighttime...and the images represent what happens at night above us....In Our Dreams....Maybe in our dreams we have the ability to transmigrate....perhaps to heal oneself or others....Maybe we melt into the source at night when we shut our eyes....Maybe women are seen with an automatic connection with the source since they are the source of all future societies....Perhaps women do that automatically since babies come out of them and not out of men...Maybe it is in their dreams that the women are seeded with the new born.....Maybe.....Dream On Dream Weavers.

1 comment:

~enlightenedpsych2~ said...

Now what about the women who may have been 'geared properly' for procreation, entered the circus ring, failed the preliminary yadda-yadda but still possess power to influence creation as we know it ?

sharing the light,
miss erica hidvegi
the Enlightenment Advisor